Connect With Us
Small Business Award Nominations
Thank you for participating in the Small Business of the Month program. Here are a few guidelines to ease the process.
- Self-nominations are allowed, but all applicants must be a small business and a member of the Robins Regional Chamber.
- The nomination process will yield a Small Business of the Month for every qualifying month, and ultimately one annual winner.
- Potential winners will demonstrate:
- - A commitment to small business advocacy
- - A proven history of voluntary efforts and endeavors to advance small business and improve the conditions for small businesses
- - Success and growth as a small business
- - Any other accomplishments demonstrating merit as an effective advocate for small business interests
Please provide the following information on your nominee: